Friday, April 19, 2013

My Blog is Migrating

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize. I haven't posted in months and I don't really have a good excuse. I am a busy college student and all, but I've also just been lazy and I waste a lot of time doing other random crap on the Internet.

Secondly, I want to thank everyone who follows this blog for reading my posts and putting up with my craziness for ... how long as it been? Four years or something?

Unfortunately, I will no longer be posting on My Life as a Teenage Novelist. A quick explanation as to why:

A. Quite simply, I am no longer a teenager. I'm 20 now, so the title of this blog doesn't really apply to me anymore. I've thought about changing the title, but it just didn't feel right to me.

B. I think this blog is kind of a mess. It was my first experience blogging and I didn't really have any idea what I was doing. I was writing my first posts on here when I was 16 or so and I just wasn't that great at organizing my thoughts/advice or posting frequently enough. So, in other words, I feel like this blog is a bit outdated.

If you want to continue following me, my writing, and my advice, I will now be posting about writing on a Tumblr blog called Brigid Writes Things. (I decided to keep it simple, haha.) So, don't think of this as goodbye. Think of it as a new beginning. *Cue the corny music* EDIT (2/12/16): Actually, now my blog is at WordFare, so please join me there! I don't really post to my writing Tumblr anymore.

Once again, I'm sorry for taking so long to post this. And I'm sorry that I'm shutting this blog down. But it's been fun, and I hope to see you all on Tumblr! Thank you, wonderful followers! I love you all!

- Brigid

3 comments:

  1. Followed the tumblr. I wish you the best of luck with all of your future writing endeavors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!